This Maintenance Kit is designed for the PAX Vaporizer versions 2 & 3 and includes:
- 3 Oven Screens
- 10 Pipe Cleaners
- 1 Wire brush
- Remove the mouthpiece and oven lid from your vaporizer, and insert a pipe cleaner (or wire brush) into the vapor path, flossing back and forth.
- The pipe cleaner will pop out the oven screen.
- You can dip the oven screen and mouthpieces into isopropyl alcohol for thorough cleaning. However, never submerge your oven lid in isopropyl alcohol or water.
- You may submerge the concentrate insert chamber into isopropyl alcohol, but never the entire lid.
- If you’d like to clean the inside of the oven, we suggest using a Q-tip.
- Before you replace the screen and mouthpiece, make sure they are completely dry.
- When you’re done cleaning the vapor path, carefully re-insert the screen so it lies slightly bowed in the bottom of the oven, and press down gently to secure.
- it is recommended you clean your Pax every few uses, to optimize the flavor of your material, and the resistance of the vapor path.
- We recommend cleaning the Concentrate Insert after every use.